And here we can see the Blogger in her natural habitat.
The blogger is a shy, docile creature…
… that prefers the darkness…
… and tends to be wary of the outside world.
The Blogger rarely sleeps, and when it does, it does so in seemingly random places.
We have attempted to understand the dietary habits of the Blogger…
… but to no avail.
I am so glad this is back
- Me: Did you find everything ok today Sir?
- Male Customer: Yeah everything was fine, but prices on the cat food just keep going up! I remember when it was only .30 a can! But I bet you don't, you're like what...20?
- Me: 21, but yes.
- Male Customer: God you're young, I bet you'd never go out with someone my age, unless you have some Daddy issues
- Me: ...........
- Male Customer: so do you like working here? Are you in school?
- Me: Your total today is 21.38 Sir.
- Male Customer: Are you seeing anyone?
- Me: ......Cash or Credit Sir?
- Male Customer: When do you get off work?
- Male co-worker comes up next to me: Everything ok?
- Male Customer: Yeah we're fine
- Male Co-worker: Actually I think you're being really rude
- Male Customer: What are you her boyfriend?
- Male co-worker: No I'm not. And even if I was, why would it matter? Her job is to ring up your items, make sure your shopping experience was pleasant and give you change. You're making really creepy comments to a young woman you don't even know at a cash register, it's not ok.
- Male Customer: You can't talk to me that way! I want to speak to your manager.
- Me: It's really ok, everything is Ok
- Male Co-worker: No no, I'll go ahead and call our FEMALE boss up here to address any grievances you might have *Sir*
- Male Customer: slams down 25 dollars grabs his bags and leave*
- Male Co-worker: You don't even have to take anyone's shit here. If anyone even looks at you funny, pick up that phone, call a manager, call me, call another co-worker and it will be handled. You are a valued employee and you deserve to feel safe and respected at work by *everyone*
is anything more exhausting than a white man with opinions
idk people who judge others based on their skin tone and gender is pretty exhausting
what? you think it’s okay to treat someone differently because their gender and race is different to yours?
My house is strange. There’s me, i’m bisexual, and I live with my gay brother and my asexual fiance.
My brother and I have the same taste in boys, but i’m really the only one who likes girls, and my fiance is generally just really excited about dragons.
Dude I want this sitcom
is generally just really excited about dragons
- albus severus: dear mum and dad
- albus severus: i was in the library today
- albus severus: reading a book about previous heads of hogwarts
- albus severus: and i would just like to say
- albus severus: are you fucking serious
- albus severus: i demand a name change immediately
- albus severus: just literally anything else please
- albus severus: fucking dobby kreacher potter for all i care
- albus severus: sorry for swearing i just
- albus severus: bloody hell
- albus severus: yours sincerely,
- albus severus: aragog fang potter or some shit